Uduriel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uduriel is a role play realm that is made for friendly fun in creating a great world with each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cia Black Sorceress

Cia Black Sorceress

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:24 am

It was 10 AM, the sun was shining it was a clear sky, and the birds were chirping. It was Spring, for some it was just another day, but for a new person, it was the start of a new Life. This new person was named Tobias Cordellion.
"And so starts the first day of my new life..." He said looking up at the Morning sky. A small furry friend had came out with him and stood beside him. letting out cute little barks. It was his Pet Shini, Saber. Tobias would pick up Saber and hold him in his arms, his black fur flowing in the morning breeze. Tobias was wearing a black cloak that was torn and tattered, and a long sleeved shirt under it, it was blue with faded white stripes, and he wore a pair of black jeans.
"I guess it's time to start searching for a job, and probably some clothes, ha ha!" He would then look to his left and begin walking in that direction. Starting to see if any shops had any help wanted signs in their windows.

Last edited by Cia Black Sorceress on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:
A New Beginning... Left_bar_bleue50/50A New Beginning... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 am

Lillith wondered down the street as she listened to birds chirping, the light cascaded off of her luminescent hair as she passed the man, softly humming to her self in a quite and barely audible under tone. a soft smile presented on her pale face.
Back to top Go down
https://uduriel.rpg-board.net
Quintus

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:41 am

Quintus sat at the long oak desk in his bedroom, his fire wolf snoring as the night grew slowly darker. his long white hair flowing gracefully down his back, shifting slightly with every breath. He could feel the city move in the night. Concluding his business he decided to take a stroll in the night time chill. He put on his red trench coat and walked outside. Conjuring a small flame to keep him warm, he walked towards the central park. Before he knew it, it was morning. 'Well doesn't time fly', he laughed quietly and headed back to his house.

Last edited by Quintus on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cia Black Sorceress

Cia Black Sorceress

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 am

Tobias took notice of the girl walking past him as he would turn around and say: "Excuse me miss. but do you happen to know where they are hiring here?" He would have his hood up, and be Carrying Saber in his arms, Saber would bark a cute little bark.
" BARK!~" As if trying to help get this young woman's attention.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:
A New Beginning... Left_bar_bleue50/50A New Beginning... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:02 am

Lillith turned, looking up at the man with her golden eyes that sparkled softly in the light that hit her eyes as she tilted her head. "Unfortunately not sir, have you tried asking the shops them self if they have openings or even the local job centre tend to have hiring notices in their window." She smiled softly after her response, watching the ban still. "I assume you're new here then?"
Back to top Go down
Quintus

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:11 am

Quintus walked through the shopping district, the birds chirping was ever irritating, he considers shooting one down with a fire blast to teach the rest a lesson. He decides against it. He can't help but overhear a conversation between a weird looking demon and a young girl, he approaches them. 'Excuse me but I couldn't help overhearing that you were in the market for a job. As it just so happens one of my....associates has recently....well.......let's just say he retired early', Quintus glanced at his rapier, 'it's good work and good pay, if you have a stomach that is'.
Back to top Go down
Cia Black Sorceress

Cia Black Sorceress

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:15 am

Tobias Responded to The young woman with a fairly cheerful tone: "Yes i am new here. I just got here last night, and i wish to start a living here." He would then look at the Man that had walked up to him and the girl. "What kind of job would it be since you mentioned it?" He said holding on to Saber. " Bark! Bark!~" Saber had barked his cute little bark again, as Tobias would pet Saber's head.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:33 am

Lillith looked up at the man that approached, studding his clouting before speaking softly after the new man had questioned him. "Excuse me sir, but your cloths are of high standard. Are you in the kings service as well?" her voice was qualitative as she watched him, her eyes looking him up and down as if to see his reaction. Unsure of him she kept her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Quintus

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:42 am

Quintus glared at the young girl, 'I serve no kings, I do my own business, in fact, you're about to see my business first hand', Quintus pointed towards a small store down the street, a group of men dragged the owner from the store and into a dark alleyway. 'You see, people pay for my protection. Thats the business I do. That and less......chivalrous things. Oh and, don't bother reporting this, the guards already know'. Quintus turned around and began to walk away, he stopped and turned his head, 'my offer still stands, if you want work come to me, if not, then stay out of my way'. With a step, Quintus was engulfed by flame and disappeared, as if having teleported.
Back to top Go down
Cia Black Sorceress

Cia Black Sorceress

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:02 am

Tobias stared in the direction of the now gone man "Huh...i guess it's something i need to consider..." "Bark Bark!" With that Tobias walked off to search for jobs while keeping in mind about the man that had offered him the job. He would of had his Hood up that whole time hiding his face, only his mouth and fangs visible the entire time, as he walked to look at the stores...
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Lillith watched the two men part ways but was intimidated by the darker man. as she watched them leave she sighed, wondering off alone into the bustling crowds.
Back to top Go down
Quintus

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Quintus appeared in his bedroom and was immediately greeted by Poogles, his pet fire wolf. 'Hey boy, would you like a treat?', Poogles wagged his tail and opened his jaws to reveal his red teeth. Quintus pulled a large orange biscuit from his desk draw and threw it lazily into his wolfs mouth. He then went downstairs into the main room, his wolf at his side. Walking into the room he was greeting by loud laughter and noise as his men were going through piles of money and sorting documents. 'Gentlemen, I found the demon, and I know just the man to sell him to'. His men rose to their feet and cheered. 'Lieutenant take your men and prepare the airship for flight, the rest of you, with me. We're gonna catch us a demon'.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:32 am

(Out Of Character/OOC: Quintus, no one can respond unless one of us pops up into your bedroom/house. the setting is the shop area and every one's left meaning that either people meet up again or a new topic is opened for role play.)
Back to top Go down
Quintus

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:38 pm

(out of character) im coming back out to look for you
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:21 pm

(OOC: that means you have to double post as no one can respond)
Back to top Go down
Quintus

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Quintus walked through the street with large violent looking men at his side, people moved out of there way, afraid of what they might do to anyone in there path. 'everybody fan out, i'm gonna give this guy a chance to come quietly', his men began to disperse into the market streets. Quintus thought to himself, 'that girl, who is she, she said she was in royal service. she might be trouble'. Quintus turned a corner and saw the young demon, 'hey, I need to talk to you'.
Back to top Go down
Cia Black Sorceress

Cia Black Sorceress

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:15 am

( OOC: IIIIIM BAAAACK)

Tobias was looking in the window of a shop that said help wanted, it was an artifact shop that had been growing in popularity among travelers of foreign contries. Tobias then looked towards the familiar sounding voice.
"Oh hello didnt we just meet like 10 minutes ago?"
"Bark Bark!"
Back to top Go down
Lillith Silverton
Admin
Lillith Silverton

Information
Energy:

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Ok, i'm announcing this role play officially dead, this topic will be locked so that the characters are free to role play in other topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uduriel :: Role Play Area :: Valtigra-
Jump to: